Monday 5 October 2009

Miserable Weather


The weather was pretty good yesterday, some hard winds but pretty good. Me, being the lazy git that I am didn't take the opportunity to get out on the bike, I laid in bed until midday instead. So yesterday was a lazy day.

Ive had further emails with my potential coach, I should be meeting up with him this week to discuss whether we are compatible.

Today, I wake up and its wet, cold and all-round miserable - not conducive to train outdoors or getting up early. I slept very badly last night too, the flat was baking hot and we had the window open.... so I didn't get up for my early swim session. Bad boy. I jumped on the turbo this afternoon and did 1hr following a Spinervals (http://www.spinervals.com/products/item14.cfm) DVD I have. Its a good workout and at least I know I might be doing something correctly.

Weighed myself, not much joy. 77.3kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment