Friday 23 October 2009

Lazy days

I haven't posted for a few days, that's because I haven't done anything! Unfortunately some bad news knocked me this week and lost my concentration. Also, I started a new job so less time in the day too... need to get a routine back!

On the bright side though I have received my first week plan from my coach and will start that next week. He is still gathering all the info he needs about me but the first plan is a good start.

I will hopefully get myself out for a run tomorrow...

I thought I'd attach a couple of the bikes I drool over..... mmm Felt

We have the Felt AR3 and Felt B2, unfortunately both are out of my budget.... at the moment! My father-in-law has one and he loves it, so thats good enough for me. Not to mention they look the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment