Friday 11 December 2009

Rest and Turbo days...

Rest day on Wednesday, well received too as I was feeling pretty tired due to not enough sleep. I slept in till 730am and felt revived!

Thursday I was up at 6am, on the turbo by 630am. I followed my plan word for word as set out by my coach.

WU - 10 mins spinning with no hands riding and single leg drills

The following 10 time:

2 mins 60/65% HR
2mins 80/85% HR

80/85% should be LT, so this workout is to push the LT and in time increase my LT. I hammered it and felt good, its been a while since I have been on the turbo. Only thing I would say is when I'm on the turbo I find my bits go numb, dont know if this is due to the seat or just because I'm out and out pedalling for an hour solid.

Friday I was up and at the pool for 630am just to find out it is closed. I should have gone to the gym but was tempted back home by a warm bed for an extra 45mins kip.

No comments:

Post a Comment