Monday 7 December 2009

Monday

Last week was a bit of a slack one. I have 9-11hrs listed on my training plan and I only did 3.5hrs. So this week I'm pushing to do every morning session and fitting in the conditioning sessions also in the evenings.

Today I was up at 5am, off to Cally pool again for a Tri London swim session. I'm working on my technique, taking in all the tips that the swim coach is giving and hopefully see my times drop. Feels a little uncomfortable but over time I'm sure definite improvements will be seen.

This mornings session was;

1.5mile jog out

7x50m - Even 50's doing single arm drill and odd 50's doing a catchup drill.

Main Set - 200m, 100m, 50m, 50m, 100m, 200m... all this repeated 3 times. Also this was off 2:00 for 100m. A nice steady pace, something I can keep up for a decent period of time.

1.5mile jog back home.

Run session tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment