Friday 27 November 2009

Swim - First TT20

I had a Time Trial listed for this morning, 20 minutes all out, see how far I can go. Its to set a bench mark and to look for improvements over the coming months.
I was up at 6am to get to pool for 630am, didn't feel like it though as I was so tired, still, I dragged myself up had a nibble and headed out into the FREEZING dark morning.... why oh why do I do this to myself??? The pool was busy and people just don't get the hell out of your way and swim bloody slow in the FAST lane... pricks.

Overall it went well, covered 1050m in 20 mins, about what I had expected. Hopefully next time I will improve on it otherwise Ill be bummed.

As can be seen from the countdown on the right of this page my main aim for next year is Monaco Half Ironman, but there is a massive possibility there might not be one. This info is all from the net, nothing concrete but there isn't smoke without fire.....
However, silver lining is that it does say that a triathlon will take place but it may not be an 'Ironman' related event, hopefully it will still be the same distance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment