Monday 29 March 2010

Spring is here

The weather seems to be getting better, the clocks have changed, so I declare that Spring is here! About time too.

Tuesday - I went to the run session at Millfields, another great session. Up at 5am and cycled over for 6am. So stretching to warm-up and wake up then the main set consisted of 7x1km laps, again looking at RPE, HR and Pace, looking at how they are linked and how to judge them. A good session and very beneficial. Its not totally clear from the Garmin link what the plan was but here it is anyway ---> Run Session Garmin Link, click me.

Then, following this, I was struck down by illness.... taken over by blocked sinuses, coughing and an all round feeling of fatigue. I didn't manage another training session until yesterday. I'm in France now, here for a week and its a great opportunity to fit in those missed sessions and get some good training.

Sunday - Long run. I was prescribed 2.5hr but due to the terrain around here and the route I took I only ran for 1hr 45mins. A good run though, and faster than any other time I have done it. Garmin Link -----> Long Run Click Me

No comments:

Post a Comment