Saturday 20 March 2010

This week

Its been a week since my last update and even though it has I don't have much to write.

Last Sunday I did a long run. The same run as the week before, around Hampstead Heath and back, and this time I was faster - nice to see progress.

Here is the link ----> Hampstead Heath Run, Click me.

Following this run I got a massive blister on my foot, this has left me limping all week and unable to walk or run. Even though I had this blister and shouldn't have been running I still tried to. On Tuesday I did some intervals (1km intervals working on RPE and looking at pace and HR), but due to my blister and the pain I think I must have altered my running form which has led to a stiff calf all week. So, I have been limping because of the blister and now a sore calf!! I decided, given that it is a 'rest week' and my calf issues I would ease off the training until I feel back up to it. Might do something today, if I do Ill update.

No comments:

Post a Comment