Friday 30 April 2010

The Project

Its been a while since I last posted so I have missed a few sessions on here... I'm not going to do a long catch up because it would be a bit much.

Had a great week this week - Monday I went to the Tri London swim club which is always a challenging set and always feel like a great session. Tuesday was the running session in Springfield park, we were working on Muscular Endurance, hill repeats, and trying to keep the same pace on every hill repeat.

I did a 22km (5 laps of Regents Park) TT, came in at 39:53.... I love doing this TT, especially early in the morning when there is no traffic and the weather was glorious. Here is the Garmin link ---> 22km TT
I'm going to do this TT every week for the next 3 weeks, noting down all the variables and looking for improvements.... hopefully in time/speed.


This weekend I will fit in a swim, long run and the a bike/run brick too.

The New Project

I have decided that I want a Time Trial / Triathlon specific bike. I bought a frame from ebay, got a great deal! Its a HED V04 TT frame, its a beauty. Over the next few months I plan on building this bike up, making it a real machine and hopefully get it up and running for my race in September. Im going to try and get all my stuff second hand and keep the cost down. Ive added some pics for you to drool over... or not...

The first pic is of my frame, the second pic is of what it could look like..... I WISH.




No comments:

Post a Comment