Saturday 10 April 2010

First Real Brick Session

I have done no swimming this week as yet, I may be able to fit some in tomorrow at some point but either way it isn't ideal! MUST TRY HARDER.....

Thursday I did a hard turbo session, should have been 1hr 15min session but I pushed it hard and stopped at 45 mins. It was a session building on speed, so you can see on the Garmin link where I did the intervals as my HR spikes and so does the speed. Garmin link ---> Speed Turbo Session

Yesterday I went to the gym after work and did 30 mins rowing, a steady pace, then some conditioning work... quite an easy session.

Today, on the other hand, was not an easy session, it was my first proper brick session. I did an hour on the turbo, a decent effort, not pushing hard but not taking it easy either then hopped straight off the bike and went for a 10k run down to St Paul's Cathedral and back. All in all a great session.

Here are the Garmin links:

Bike -----> Turbo Session

Run -----> 10k Run

No comments:

Post a Comment