Tuesday 29 September 2009

Swim Bike Run.... what else?

Thought I'd show you what gets me through my training and Tri's. My Kit.

















My Bike - a CSK beauty, Alu with Carbon forks kitted out with Shimano Ultegra. Not a bad ride a she does what she is told. As much as I love her I'm looking to upgrade to a full carbon hog when I get some cash together.... hopefully early next year. The orange tyre is just used for the turbo, I have another wheel I use for outdoor use.

Rudy Project helmet - comfy as hell and cool as f*ck. Need I say more.

Shimano R099 bike shoes - pretty cheap road shoes but they do the trick and I like 'em.

Asics Kayano runners - now these are the comfiest trainers I have ever worn and for long distance training wouldn't choose anything else.... well maybe some Newtons.

Orca Wetsuit - A gift from my new wife and fits like a glove. Modelled by me on the right of the page.

And finally, the Turbo Trainer - Cyclops Fluid 2, a trusty, solid, well made turbo that does exactly what it says on the tin. I would recommend to anyone.

I would show my beautiful carbon deep section race wheels but I don't have any so I can't....

Today's training was a run session in Millfields Park, Hackney. Its run by a Tri London member who is a triathlon coach who does it for the club, he is a clever guy and I really like these sessions. I ran down there, did the session and ran back.

4k run out

Run session - this consisted of explosive stretches and a circuit training style run around the park with stops at different areas for some other activities. Great work out. 6am - 7am.

4k run back

Its nice to be training again. Can feel the weight falling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment